Wednesday 9 October 2013

Welcome to The Tail-Wagger



Welcome to The Tail-Wagger, THE blog for stylish dogs and owners alike. The Tail-Wagger praises all the lovable pooches in our lives and celebrates being a dog owner. 

I've grown up with dogs and am a dog groomer with my own business by profession. I work with dogs every day and come into contact with a variety of dog owners, trainers, walkers etc and have consequently built up an array of knowledge that I hope to enjoy sharing with you all. At the end of the day, dogs (of all kinds) are an extremely important part of my life and I'd love to think that through the ideas, tips and features of this blog it makes the lives of pups a little bit more special. 

So if you want a dose of something doggie, whether it's an uplifting story or a fresh new product that's going to make your pup's tail wag then make sure you check back with The Tail-Wagger. 

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment